Monday, January 3, 2011

Wedding


July 23, 2010 came and went, and with the end of that day Travis and I were man and wife. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and my wonderful mother was able to work her butt off and pay for it all on her own. What a great mom! Travis and I originally planned to get married May 14, 2011 at Vintage Court in Covington, LA, but after much thought, and lots of open doors we decided that a July wedding fit our lives perfectly! We were married at University Baptist Church and held the reception at The Lake House.  Melissa Mohr and Haley Higgins served as my Maid of Honors, and my attendants were Whitney Clement, Marissa Lucas, Kayla Braddocck, and Katie Honea. My wonderful uncles arranged all of the flowers, and a lovely friend Katy McDermott took the photos with another fellow photographer. For those of you who may have missed the big day, here are some photos from it!








No comments:

Post a Comment